2018 Youth Summer Camp
NOTE: Initial registration is limited to 3 sessions per camper to enable as many campers as possible to be able to attend camp. (You may register for a 4th session after May 1 if there is space remaining.)
Camperships are available for families who cannot afford the full cost of camp.
If you cannot afford a deposit and are looking for a full campership, please select the add-on "Campership Registration" and make a note which session you would like us to register you for.
If you need assistance paying for camp, we want to help. Please click below for more information about our campership program. Camperships are due APRIL 15. After this date we cannot offer any additional financial aid as we give what we can to those who apply before this date.
Continuing from 2017 is the option for a gender-inclusive cabin assignment for all sessions. The last few years we have offered this housing option with great success in our Ballou sessions and have decided to open this option up to other sessions as well. The cabin will be staffed by multiple staff of different genders and will fill up as space is needed. These cabins are by parent permission. If you have questions, feel free to email us. If you or your child change their mind you can simply login to your profile and edit it or shoot us an email and we can do it for you.
Please consider donating to the Campership Fund to ensure that we have the funds to enable those less fortunate to attend.
July 1 - 7 - Barton (Ages 9 - 12) (FULL)
July 8 -14 - Channing 1 (Ages 12 - 14)
July 15 -21 - Channing 2 (Ages 12 - 14)
July 22 - 28 - Parker 1 (Ages 14 - 16)
July 29 - August 4 - Parker 2 (Ages 14 - 16)
July 29 - August 4 - Trip Camp (Ages 15 - 18)
August 5 - 11 - Ballou 1 (Ages 16 - 18) (FULL)
August 12 - 18 - Ballou 2 (Ages 16 - 18) (FULL)
August 19 - 25 - Family Camp
$25 for your child's camp store account is included in the $810 camp fee. Trip Camp is not on camp to visit the camp store so the $25 is not included in the registration for that week.
If your session is full, select a waitlist registration as an add on. This will allow you to complete a registration form but will not charge you any deposit. If a spot becomes available, we will invoice you.
Payments, Deadlines, and Refunds
• Cancellations Before April 15: Full refund.
• Cancellations April 15 – May 31: Refund of total paid minus $200 non-refundable deposit per session.
• Cancellations After May 31: No refunds given after May 31.
Please read our full description here
- Barton 2018 (July 1 - 7) (Ages 9 - 12): $810
- Channing 1 2018 (July 8 - 14) (Ages 12 - 14): $810
- Channing 2 2018 (July 15 - 21) (Ages 12 - 14): $810
- Parker 1 2018 (July 22 - 28) (Ages 14-16): $810
- Parker 2 2018 (July 29 - Aug 4) (Ages 14-16): $810
- Trip Camp 2018 (July 29 - Aug 4) (Ages 14 - 17): $785
- Ballou 1 2018 (Aug 5 -11) (Ages 16 - 18): $810
- Ballou 2 2018 (Aug 12 - 18) (Ages 16 - 18): $810
- Waitlist Registration (Only select this if your session is full.): $0
- Additional Camp Store Deposit ($25 is ALREADY added in with the registration fee): $1 - $25
- Extra Overnight Fee (NOTE: Intersession is free. This is in case you are dropping off your camper early or picking them up a day late.): $50
- Shuttle Fee: $40 - $90
- Miscellaneous - Admin Use: $1
- Campership Registration: $0
- Raffle to Win a FREE WEEK AT CAMP! (All proceeds donated to campership campaign): $25 - $100