Summer Sleepaway Camp for Grownups
For Ages 18+
Sunday August 26 –Friday August 31, 2018
Early Bird (Before April 1) - $300
After April 1 - $325
Includes all program materials, food, lodging, fees.
Choose Your Own Adventure: summer camp for awesome people like you!
- Art and making awesome things
- Kayaks & canoes on a beautiful sparkly lake
- Sitting on docks in the sunshine with a good book and a good friend
- Campfire under the stars
- Sharing delicious food with friends
- Hikes in the Adirondacks
- Big discussion about sex, social justice, modern dating, work, spirituality and more
- Field games like capture the flag, slip and slide kickball, volleyball, and gaga
- Sitting by the fire, reading, talking, and relaxing in the lodge
- Old school camp craft projects
- Lovely cabins (and hot showers!)
- Loons and frogs and turtles and butterflies and chipmunks
- Music- casual jam sessions or onsite studio recording
- Naps. Hammocks. Naps in hammocks
- Rock climbing (with our certified instructor)
- Outdoor movies
- Late night kitchen snacking
You might work remotely or freelance or have some vaycay days or a flex schedule. I'd love to bring you to Unirondack and show you one of the best weeks: SUMMER CAMP STYLE!
If you have to work that week thats ok, we have wifi and quiet relaxing work spaces. The only difference is when you take a break from work you can look out at the lake, get a fresh cup of coffee and a snack that someone else made for you, and breathe in that beautiful camp air.
This week is meant for you to tailor to YOU. Want to run all day and be wild and play? Awesome! Want quiet thoughtful relaxation? Cool! Want both at different times in succession? Ok! We can do that.